REMINDER:Walmart Savings Catcher Money Doubling on Bluebird ENDS Today!
Just a quick reminder for those of you with money in your Walmart Savings Catcher account, the ability to double your money by moving it on to a Bluebird card will end Saturday, February 28th.
As it takes a few days for a receipt to be processed, today is probably the last day you can shop at Walmart and enter a new receipt into Savings Catcher and expect to get money back before the 28th. So if you have money in your Savings Catcher account, go ahead and transfer it over today so you don’t forget. If you get more in before the 28th, you can transfer that over as well with no penalty.
Here are a few other articles we’ve written about Savings Catcher and Bluebird
- How To Transfer Walmart Savings Catcher Money To BlueBird To Double It: Step-By-Step Instructions.
- What To Do if Savings Catcher Misses a Deal
- The Grocery Shop for FREE Podcast–Episode 13: All About Savings Catcher!
- UPDATE:Walmart Announces BIG Changes to Savings Catcher!
- 2/18 Frugal Report: The Real Reason for the Savings Catcher Changes? Petco has Autistic Employee Arrested
- 3 Reasons You Should Be Using Walmart Savings Catcher
- Double Your Walmart Savings Catcher Money With the Get 2X Program From BlueBird!
- Ask a Walmart Expert: How Many Stores Will Walmart Savings Catcher Ad Match?
Looking for more FREEbies? Click Here!