It’s been an incredible year here at Grocery Shop for FREE at The Mart. We launched our FREE Online Couponing Classes (which we will soon be having again), we started an awesome FaceBook room just for Walmart Deals and Price Matching and we started our Walmart Shopping Secrets series. Perhaps most importantly, I got to talk to many of you online and help you save money on your weekly grocery bills.
I wanted to thank you all for supporting us and letting us help you and your friends learn how to save and keep your money in your pocket. If we have helped you at all this year, please tell your friends about us so we can continue to grow and help more people save their hard-earned money.
Now here are the top 5 posts of the year.
- FREE products available at Walmart – This one has been pretty sparse lately but after the first of the year, we should see tons of new FREEbies.
- STOP! Don’t Buy a New Keurig Before Reading This – I got tons of feedback on this and most of you agreed with me that the new DRM style locks that prevent you from using after-market K-Cups in the new Keurig 2.0 pots was ridiculous. Fortunately we fund a way to bypass that little trick.
- Double Your Walmart Savings Catcher Money – The only thing better than saving money is doubling the money you saved!
- How to Price Match Amazon at Walmart – This year will always be remembered as the year Walmart started PMing online prices. It was awesome and this was the post that explained how to do it.
- Walmart Shopping Secrets: 5 Money Saving Apps I Use Everyday at Walmart – As the year went on, the list grew to more than 10 apps you can use to save. I love this post because it reminded all of us that there are more ways to save than just coupons.