We are at the beginning of a very exciting time to be a frugal shopper at Walmart because of the fact that we can now price match Amazon and other online retailers in store.
There are still a LOT of wrinkles to be ironed out and my Walmart Ad Match and Coupon Deal Sharing room is going absolutely nuts with people posting fantastic hauls from Walmart but there are also a lot of questions that people have that need to be answered.
By far my favorite question was “What’s the site for amazon?” I really didn’t know how to even answer that one.
But the other question we’ve been getting is what exactly is the process you go through in store to find those Amazon prices and hopefully the video above will help you with that procedure.
Unfortunately, we still don’t have confirmation on whether you can price match 3rd party sellers and it seems to be left in the hands of the individual store managers.
Hope you enjoy the video and please remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get these videos as they go up. Thanks!
Here is everything else you need to know about everything going on at Walmart for the holidays.
- Here’s where I breakdown the Walmart 2014 Black Friday Ad
- Here’s where I go over the 2014 Walmart One Hour Guarantee and wristband policies (a must read)
- Here’s where I go over everything we ALREADY knew about the Online price matching policies.
- Here’s another more in depth article about Online Price Matching
And just so you’ve got tons of cool info at your fingertips, here are a few other important things you should read.
- The 2014 Walmart Coupon and Ad Match policy changes
- What you need to know before you buy your next Keurig. (Another must read if you are a coffee drinker)
- Why you should be using Walmart Savings Catcher
- Changes to Walmart registers to stop coupon scammers
- How to double your Walmart Savings Catcher Money