Walmart Will Match Black Friday Ads One Week Early!
UPDATE: If you are looking for the 2015 Walmart Black Friday list, you can find it here. You can find all the current Black Friday lists here
Man oh man, the hits just keep on coming from Walmart. On top of their incredible Online Price Matching policy and their awesome Black Friday ad and their One Hour Guarantee on Black Friday items now they are price matching their competitors’ Black Friday ads a week early. Good Grief!
From Nov 21st-27th Walmart is lowering the price on several items that will be on sale on Black Friday in other stores. The pries will already be lowered so no convincing a sales associate to change the price.
A Partial List
The full list of exactly what we can expect to see matched will be published tomorrow (Nov 20th) but here is what we know so far. (Actually, that’s live now.)
- A 40-inch LED HDTV
- 60-inch TVs from LG and Sony
- A PlayStation 4 offer
- Canon Wireless Printer
- Keurig K-40
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Select Lego sets
- And more…
Even More Savings
Also part of the event, the retailer will offer Black Friday-like prices on a variety of items. Examples include:
- Samsung 58” Class Smart LED HDTV – $698 (special buy)
- Samsung 40” Class LED HDTV with “Frozen Sing-Along Edition” – $298 (special buy)
- New iPad Air 2 16 GB, WiFi – $489 with a $100 Walmart gift card
- Get a $75 gift card with the purchase of the iPhone 6 or 5s
o iPhone 6 available for $179 or iPhone 5s for $79 with a two year service agreement on Sprint, AT&T or Verizon
o iPhone 6 and 5s available for $0 down for AT&T Next or Verizon Edge customers – plans available in select markets
- 4-Pc Table Tennis Set – $79 (special buy)
- A variety of “Frozen” special buys
- Black & Decker 18v 2-Battery NiCad Drill – $69.88 ($20 savings)
- Hoover High Performance Bagless Upright Vacuum – $98 (special buy)
Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow. This will definitely mean that we will all be saving big on what we want this year at Walmart.
Here is the official Walmart Press Release and thanks Heidi from the Walmart Coupon Deals and Ad Match Sharing Facebook room for forwarding this to me.
Here is everything else you need to know about everything going on at Walmart for the holidays.
- Here’s where I breakdown the Walmart 2014 Black Friday Ad
- Here’s where I go over the 2014 Walmart One Hour Guarantee and wristband policies (a must read)
- Here’s where I go over everything we ALREADY knew about the Online price matching policies.
- Here’s another more in depth article about Online Price Matching
- Here’s how to use the Amazon app.
- Walmart Online Price Matching FAQs
And just so you’ve got tons of cool info at your fingertips, here are a few other important things you should read.
- The 2014 Walmart Coupon and Ad Match policy changes
- What you need to know before you buy your next Keurig. (Another must read if you are a coffee drinker)
- Why you should be using Walmart Savings Catcher
- Changes to Walmart registers to stop coupon scammers
- How to double your Walmart Savings Catcher Money