Here are the Details:
Announcing the Pioneer R1 tablet, a 7" tablet on the Android platform (4.2 Jelly Bean) that is ideal for watching movies, listening to music, playing games, surfing the Internet, answering e-mails, reading eBooks, and more. Connect face-to-face with friends and family using the built-in webcam. With Google Play, you have access to thousands of applications including games, social media, and productivity tools that meet your needs.
Pioneer R1 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor
- 1GB DDR2 of system memory
- 7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Front webcam with microphone
- miniHDMI port
- 8GB on-board storage memory, 5GB of cloud storage with Google Drive and additional memory via microSD card slot
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Up to 5 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 0.75 lbs; 7.5" x 4.5" x 0.35" dimensions
- Available in a variety of colors
Software and Applications:
- Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Google Chrome, YouTube and Google Play (for applications)
- Music Player
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
What’s in the Box:
- AC adapter
- micro USB cable, and Screen Protector adapter
What’s a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).