Walmart Tweaks Their Ad Match Policy Again!
Walmart has added a few lines to the Walmart Ad Match Policy. Here is the new section.
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- We will match any local competitor’s advertised price.
- We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor’s ad; but we do require the store to verify the ad if there is a difference in price greater than 25% from the competitor.
- The system will prompt for supervisor verification at a 50% reduction in price or greater.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.). No substitutions
- In all situations Walmart reserves the right to limit BOGO quantities to one per customer or household
The big change here is that if you ask for an ad match that drops the price more than 25%, the associate will have to check the price and not just take your word for it. If you ask for a greater than 50%, a supervisor will have to ok the transaction for you to complete it.
Hopefully this will stop associates from asking to see the ad when you are asking for a $.20 reduction in a can of pork and beans.
Looking for more FREEbies? Click Here!