Walmart has updated their Christmas and Black Friday Price Matching policies!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Walmart will price match any local store ad from now until Christmas Eve INCLUDING Black Friday ads (These were previously excluded) Just remember it has to be for exactly the same item.
- The Black Friday ads from local stores can only be matched during the times those prices are valid. (Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday)
- You cannot buy items ahead of time then come into Walmart on Black Friday and try to price match to get the difference back.
- You can, however, buy something at Walmart and if you see it advertised for cheaper in a non-Black Friday ad somewhere, Walmart will give you the difference back in a Walmart giftcard. If you do this, remember that you just need to bring in the receipt, not the item itself.
- This policy now extends to online sales. If you buy something from Walmart.com and see it cheaper in a local brick and mortar stores printed ad, just email [email protected] your order confirmation number and the other details listed below to receive a Walmart eGiftcard for the difference.
- Walmart will still not price match online retailer prices.
- Walmart will also be adjusting their regular prices to match most national chains advertised prices so less price matching will be needed.
Any questions? Leave them in the comments and I will get you the answers! Don’t forget to look at the 2013 Walmart Black Friday Ad!