Looking for a new game for the Wii U you got yesterday? Look no farther than Ninja Gaiden 3, on Clearance for $7!
Here are the details:
The solitary ninja, Ryu Hayabusa, must find a way to lift the deadly curse on his right arm before it destroys him. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge has been reworked to bring to Wii U the truly intense, high-speed challenge and action Ninja Gaiden fans demand. And this time, the female ninja, Ayane, will join the battle as a new playable character in her own exclusive chapters within story mode. With more weapons and Ninpo types, a new character progression system, a redesigned battle system, a new character, two-player online co-op game play using Ryu and Ayane, and the return of dismemberment, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge improves upon the original Ninja Gaiden 3 in every way and offers Wii U exclusive features and functionalities.
- New Playable Character: Ayane – Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge adds a new playable character: the female ninja, Ayane, who will be available in her own exclusive new chapters within the story mode.
- Chapter Challenge Mode – In this separate mode, players can progress through any of the chapters in the story mode using either Ryu Hayabusa or Ayane.
- Online Co-op Multiplayer mode with Ryu and Ayane – In addition to an up to eight-player multiplayer battle mode, the game now offers Ryu and Ayane as playable characters in the two-player online co-op multiplayer mode.
- Unique Wii U controls – During single-player mode, players can enjoy faster and more fluid action by using the touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller to select weapons, execute Ninpo or see the combo chart.
- New Weapons and Ninpo Types – Exclusive to the Wii U version, the game includes six weapon types and three Ninpo types for Ryu Hayabusa, allowing for greater game-play variation and deeper strategy. Ayane also comes with her own set of weapons and Ninpo types.
- Character/Weapon Progression System – Using the Karma points earned during game play, players can now upgrade their weapons and Ninpo, earn new moves and increase the character HP level.
- Faster, More Intense Battles – Improved enemy AI, the return of dismemberment, as well as new enemy types and battle areas have been added for greater variety in battles and increased replay value.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, and Intense Violence