Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike For $219 with FREE Shipping, Down From $299!
Here are the details:
Kick up dirt clouds and race around the track on the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket electric motocross bike. This scaled-down bike has been modeled on professional motocross bikes, and comes equipped with a real electric motor — making it suitable for pre-teens and teens who want to enjoy a revved-up version of the off-road dirt bike experience. The powerful motor of this electric-powered dirt bike carries riders at speeds of up to 14 miles per hour, more than enough for most bumpy dirt trails; the bike can cruise for up to 10 miles (or 40 minutes) on a single charge. The riser handlebars of the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket electric motocross bike deliver a smooth and comfortable ride regardless of the terrain, so the fun isn’t restricted to flat pavement. Additionally, the chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, in marked contrast to gas-powered motocross bikes.
A retractable kickstand keeps it propped up when parked or in storage and pneumatic knobby tires provide maximum power transfer. This Razor Dirt Rocket electric motocross bike is available in multiple colors and has an authentic dirt bike frame geometry.
Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike:
- Scaled-down, electric-powered dirt bike
- High-torque motor
- 12″ pneumatic knobby tires for a maximum power transfer
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Retractable kickstand
- Speeds of up to 10 miles per hour
- Electric powered dirt bike requires roughly eight hours to fully charge
- Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket maximum weight capacity: 140 lbs.
- 90-day warranty
- See all Razor.
- Available in: black/white camo, pink and blue