Here’s a quick list of everything you need to know about shopping at Walmart this weekend!
- The 2015 Walmart Black Friday ad can be found here
- Online shopping starts at 12:01 AM PST on Wednesday night/Thursday Morning. (Less than 12 hours away!)
- In store shopping starts at 6PM local time on Thursday evening
- All Black Friday deals except for the One Hour Guarantee items can be purchased online. (Read: Getting a OHG item is really the only reason to go to a physical Walmart this weekend.) (Or to pay cash for something I guess)
- A list of One Hour Guarantee items can be found here
- Wristbands will be handed out for items that will disappear quickly. If you get a wristband, you will walk out of the store with whatever you are in line for.
- Phones will not be activated for 6-9PM Thursday night. You will need to come back later to activate your phone if you choose to buy one.
- Tires will not be installed Thursday night. You can buy them but will need to make an appt to return and get them installed
- If you are going to the store, download the Walmart app. It will have maps to tell you where to stand in line for the different products
- All Walmart Black Friday deals can be found here.
- The 2015 Walmart Cyber Monday ad can be found here
- There is FREE shipping on any order over $50 or FREE shipping on any order to your local Walmart for pickup
- You can sign up for Unlimited 3 Day Shipping for $50 for a year here.
- There will be an additional “Evening Edition” Cyber Monday ad that will come out some time on Monday evening
- All Cyber Monday deals can be found when they go live at Walmart.com/CyberMonday
If you score an awesome deal this weekend, let me know in the comments or on the FaceBook page!