Since starting this blog I have been contacted by readers many times with questions about couponing, Frugal Living, Walmart’s policies and procedures, and various other little things. I figure if one person is wondering about it, there might be others so this will be an on-going feature to answer the most common questions that come up. If you have a question, please check out the master list of Ask A Walmart Expert articles to see if your answer is there already or contact me and I’ll do what I can to help you out.
Every week I make my Kroger Price Match list but not everyone knows what stores in their area are actually Safeway affiliates. You can find an updated list here but these are the current Kroger affiliate stores.
Combination Food & Drug Stores
- Baker’s Supermarkets (Omaha, Nebraska)
- City Market (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico)
- Dillons Food Stores (Kansas, Missouri)
- Fry’s Food & Drug (Arizona)
- Gerbes Super Markets (central Missouri)
- Harris Teeter (North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia)
- Jay C (southern Indiana)
- King Soopers (Colorado, Wyoming)
- Kroger (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia)
- Owen’s (northeastern Indiana)
- Pay Less Super Markets (central Indiana)
- QFC (Oregon, Washington)
- Ralphs (Southern California)
- Scott’s (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Smith’s (Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming)
Multi Department Stores
- Fred Meyer (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington)
Price Impact Stores
- Food 4 Less (Southern California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Chicago, Illinois; NW Indiana) (Food 4 Less stores elsewhere are owned by other companies)
- Foods Co. (Northern California)
- Ruler Foods (Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky)
- Dillons Marketplace
- Fry’s Marketplace
- King Soopers Marketplace
- Kroger Marketplace
- Smith’s Marketplace
So if you have any of these stores around you, the Kroger Price Match list should work fine for you!
Looking for more FREEbies? Click Here!